Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Eleven

Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends


These are two of my favorite pictures of my friends. I can't tell you why because I don't know why. The first one is of us playing games on a Sunday night (acquire to be exact, one of our all time favorite.) This is what a typical Sunday night is like for us. Have some friends over, eat yummy desserts and play fun games (usually they are strategy games, and usually if Ben is there he wins.) I know that playing games is typically thought of for older couples and is kind of a silly thing for a 23 year old to do on a weekend night, but it works for us and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

The second picture is at my first Yankees game this summer. It was a blast! I love exploring new places and being adventurous. Especially when I am with my friends. I also like how we are all being a little goofy in this picture (some more than others :) That is one thing I love. When you become such good friends that you can 100% COMPLETELY let go and be your crazy self without worrying what they will think. I'm lucky to have such fun friends!

1 comment:

  1. I cried. That's all.
    Ok, that's not all...who is that weirdo girl in both pictures?!?
    Love how Ben is looking at me during Acquire : )

    ReplyDelete