Thursday, February 10, 2011

Twenty

Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future

1.) Someone with pretty eyes (preferably green or blue)
2) Wickedly attractive, looks good in a suit!
3.) Does cute/fun things for me... because he thinks I'm special.
4.) Does things he doesn't like just to make me happy (like shopping ...)
5.) Makes me go weak in the knees when he kisses me.

I've already found my prince charming. I smile every morning when I wake up and see him laying next to me. In 4 days it will be the 3 year anniversary of our 1st kiss!! And in 2 days we will have a kick butt Valentines Day date! I have spent 2 weeks planning and making stuff for the date. It isn't anything really elaborate we are keeping it cheap and staying local. But I have spent weeks making his gift and planning/making stuff for our date! I CAN NOT WAIT!! It is always so exciting to spend a romantic evening with the one you adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment