Monday, February 21, 2011

Psyched Out

Last Friday started the beginning of my 5 day Presidents day weekend. Unfortunately I was hit by a cold. It has only gotten worse as the days go by. It hasn't been all bad though. I have literally spent 2 days doing nothing but watching Episodes of Psych on Netflicks instant play. My friend Cynda had mentioned this show to me a while back and so I figured it was worth watching. It is a lot like one of my other favorite shows (The Mentalist.) But a lot more family friendly. Mike has watched some of it with me and says it reminds him of a TV show from the 90's. The back and forth between the two main characters (Shawn and Guss) is hilarious! So this is my endorsement for this fun crime show dramady. It is nursing me back to health!



2 comments:

  1. I think the cold thing is going around- I have it too! I'm glad you're spending your time watching Psych, it's awesome. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that show! I watched all four seasons in a few months...my 12 year old sister watched all 4 seasons in 2 weeks haha and now she is watching them all over again!

    ReplyDelete