Sunday, February 13, 2011

Twenty Three

Day 23-Something you crave for a lot

SALTY AND SWEET!
I love chips and guacamole! I have been craving for it a lot lately. Mostly because Avocados were on sale a while ago and I loaded up on them. Strategically getting a variety of soft and hard ones so they could be eaten at different times. Mike mikes awesome guac too. I like it really creamy with a lot of tomato. He recently started putting a few spoonfuls of salsa in it and DANG IT IS GOOD... However I try to only have 7-10 chips when I eat it lately so I don't over due it!
I have a huge sweet tooth. I love baked goods like doughnuts, cakes and cookies. I also love chocolate covered anything. The good news is even though I crave bakes good a lot I don't usually make them so I don't have to eat a ton of junk. This week my goal was to go all 5 work days with out any sugar or junk food. I DID it and lost 4 lbs (mostly water weight) in 5 days. So this weekend I have had a little extra drive to stay away from eating it as well. I hope to make this a permanent goal. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment