Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Eighteen

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

I've been think a lot about this matter lately. I'm till trying it all out. I do know that I married the perfect guy for me so that goal has been accomplished. I of course will have children someday, 4 or 5 maybe (I've been told after the first one that number drops dramatically ;-) I want to be home with my children when they are little. Read to them, play games, take them fun places, go on field trips and be the class mom. You know be the type of mom mine was. But once the last one is in late elementary early middle school I will want to work I think. I just like to work and I love teaching and being with kids.

Which leads me to my career goals. I either want to A get a masters that will certify me to teach elementary OR b possibly become certified to teach pre-school in my home (you know when we actually have a home... when we live in Utah (I also hope to move to Utah once our kids are school age. I want them to grow up close to family, and utah is way more affordable.) Since working in my pre-K class I have really enjoyed the age (although exhausting) they are fun and I love that curriculum. I have started copying all my head teachers files so I will have a solid curriculum if I do that. But for both I have to go back to school. Which is that part I am stuck on. Take classes now while I have some help from the school I am currently at... BUT possible not finish because I have kids before I finish, or just wait till after I have kids (when it will be a lot harder to go back to school.) So sorry folks, that part is unclear.

Dreams- Most of my dreams revolve around traveling. I would like to visit Egypt, Jerusalem, Australia and alll over Europe. I would also love to sing with the Mo Tab... Hence the reason they are under dreams. I may not be able to accomplish all of these dreams but it is fun of thinking about. And hey... "If you keep on believing a dream that you wish will come true."

No comments:

Post a Comment