Sunday, February 20, 2011

THIRTY- The Fever

Day 30-Your favorite song

Since today marks the official end of my 30 day blog challenge I thought I would go out with a bang and share a secret. I HAVE BIEBER FEVER!! I have tried so hard to avoid it and have said unkind things about this kid. But I can't fight it anymore. I love the kid. I have seen him on multiple talk shows in the past few weeks since he is promoting his new movie. He is such a sweet kid. He isn't at all the stuck up, girl crazy kid I thought he was. He is so sweet to his fans and gosh dang that cute flippy hair (I've always had a thing for "shaggy hair.") I went out and bought his CD and have been rocking out to it. I think I might even go see the movie... I know... ITS THAT BAD! Oh well. Thats the way it goes, dang teenage heart throbs making married women swoon over them.


I can't however say my favorite song at the moment is by him. Give me SOME credit I like other music too. I love Taylor Swifts new album Speak Now. It has been my go to CD in my car for the past few weeks. I listen to the song "Speak Now" at least 3 times every time I get in the car. The song is fun and about a girl stopping the guy she loves wedding. But the vocals are my favorite. I sing like I'm a pop diva while I listen. So fun. I would say that is at the moment my favorite song. But that will change in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment