Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Little Buddies

I'm feeling a little better today but still tired and dizzy when I stand up. I spent ALL day yesterday on the couch. Like I only got up to get food and use the restroom. As I mentioned before I spent most of my day watching Psych (except of course from 8-10 when we watched the Bachelor.) At any rate my little fur babies were very concerned about me. They stayed close to me the whole day.
My legs are in the comfy blue PJ's, little Rosalie was cuddled next to me all day.
On other related news a short funny story about the dedication of my little friends. We've put them on a diet and so we only feed them small amounts every few hours. Since then they have become quite mischievous, especially when it comes to finding food...
A few days ago I came home to this... a mess of marshmallows on the floor. Would you like to know how said marshmallows come to be on the floor. Somehow the cats managed to get into the closed pantry and knock the bag of marshmallows down from the 3rd shelf. They then chewed into the bag and took the marshmallows out...
...and ate the marshmallows! Seriously look close, this thing has been gnawed into. Crazy cats!

1 comment: