Friday, February 11, 2011

Twenty One

Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy

I know it only said A picture of something that makes you happy... but I provided 9... I try not to talk to much about home much I love my furry little ones. They seriously make me so happy. I get so happy every day when I walk in the door and they are waiting for me... meowing up a storm, telling me all about there day. They are hilarious to watch. They love to wrestle each other, chase one another up and down the stairs, go trash can diving, play in boxes, bags and blankets. I love m little ones. The perfect way to ease into motherhood, right ;-)

They are great friends now.
The love playing in bags
giving kisses (or helping each other out of clothes)
They both love climbing to the highest places they can!
Squeezing themselves in to tight spaces
rolling around in bags
Climbing in general
cuddling up on soft blankets
And eating things they found in the trash can (like this marshmallow.)


How could you not love them? :-)

1 comment:

  1. aww so cute! I am the same way, love my girls. They are also waiting for me when I get home and they follow me everywhere and I love it!

    ReplyDelete