Monday, February 14, 2011

Twenty Four

Day 24-A letter to your parents


Dear Mom and Dad,

I think you're the best! Thank you for taking me to church every sunday, for reading the scriptures with me and teaching me to pray. You of course know that I appreciate reading me stories, playing doll house with me and taking me to the park. Doing those things gave me a happy childhood that I remember fondly. But doing the church things with me have helped shape me into the woman I am today. Mom, thanks for dragging me (literally) to EFY my first year. You know how much that single event changed my life. Dad thanks for those long walks/jogs in the early summer mornings. I learned so much from you and loved feeling like your friend and not just your daughter! But you guys know all that. I don't need to post a letter on my blog letting you know that. You already know how much I love you. I tell you every day when I talk to you. Thanks for being good example to me growing up and for loving me no matter what! I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!!

(PS- I know this letter is kind of lame. But I think the task is lame. I talk to my parents almost everyday and they know I love them and all the things I admire about them. Also I was watching the Bachelor while I wrote this.... lol. I'm just trying to make it to the 30 day mark without missing a day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment