Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fifteen

Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play

Most people have 1 iPod. Some how I have managed to end up with three. I use all three for different things. My classic iPod hold 64g and it had 36g of music and books on it right now. I use that as my primary ipod to store all my music and books.
1.) 3rd Nephi 29
2.) Lost Symbol chapter 110
3.) Ocean Front Property - George Strait
4.) For You to Notice- Dashboard Confessional
5.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Chapter 36d
6.) Ruthless- Something Corporate
7.) How do I live Without You- LeAnn Rimes
8.) The Da Vinci Code- Chapter 4b
9.) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- Chapter 26e
10.) Call it Courage- chapter 3

I just got my iTouch for Christmas and I haven't put all of my music on it. I use it mostly for apps and internet and games. I have way to much fun with it. But I have put some of my favorite music on it...
1.) Mocking Bird - Eminem
2.) Love Lockdown- Kanye West
3.) Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
4.) Speak Now- Taylor Swift
5.) I'll Stand By You - Glee Cast
6.) Taking Chances- Glee Cast
7.) United State of Pop 2009 - DJ Earworm
8.) Country Boy - Alan Jackson
9.) Here Comes Goodbye - Rascal Flatts
10.) Nothing on You - B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars

My pink iPod I got to use when I run or work out.
1.) Fast Cars and Freedom- Rascal Flatts
2.) Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus
3.) Run This Town- Jay-Z
4.) I Gotta Feeling- Black Eye Peas
5.) Say Aah - Trey songz
6.) Young Forever- Jay-Z
7.) In My Head- Jason Derulo
8.) Rain is a Good Thing- Luke Bryan
9.) THE BUCKEYE BATTLE CRY (yes this is on my work out music list...)
10.) United States of Pop 2009- DJ Earworm

1 comment:

  1. How is it you have 3 and I have none?! I am now accepting all pink ipod donations : )

    ReplyDelete