Saturday, February 12, 2011

Twenty Two

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else

I'm not going to lie. I've been dreading this post. I think it is kind of boring and I feel like I'm writing my college essays. I am different from most of the worlds population because I am Mormon. But 90% of my social network is LDS, so that doesn't make me different from the majority of my friends and family.

Also I think a lot of the personality traits I have I could find in at least one friend. For example: I love cats more than most people (so does Ami.) I have a sibling who I miss a lot on a mission (so Does Colleen & Becca.) I love to cook and bake (so do my friends Ben and Cynda.)I love to play board games (so do my friends Lisa and Moroni.) I feel like I have a big heart and would do anything for anyone (so does my friend Aubri.) I love to laugh and enjoy life to the fullest (so does my friend Lindsey.) See what I mean? Nothing about me really stands out above other people. BUT I don't think that is a bad thing. I just think it means I have surrounded myself people who are like me. I like who I am, so why would I not want friends who have the same personality traits? So maybe that is what makes me so different than most people. I have so many wonderful friends who I feel honored to be associated with!

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you! I thought of one you didn't mention that I think is pretty darn unique...you don't ever talk bad about people behind their back. I have always admired that about you!
    Sidenote: Kerrigan now thinks I am a wackadoodle. Every time I get on your blog I start singing, and groovin, the song, "As Long As You Love Me"- despite the weird looks my 2 year old is shooting at me. Thanks for the blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete