Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Stadium of Fire

Saturday night was the Stadium of Fire. I didn't really even now what it was till recently {I'm from Ohio, remember.} It is held at the BYU football stadium and they have a patriot concert then have a big name or two give a concert that is followed by fireworks. So awesome, even more awesome was that Brad Paisley was there as the main performer!! Be still my heat, country music!!!
Before the show started we went to find some treats. Guess what I found? DIP & DOTS. I was seriously in 7th heaven. I don't know what could make it better.


The show started with some parachuted coming into the stadium to the music of "I'm Proud to be an American."




So cool. Then they had a large dance group preform and they sent out big beach balls into the crowd to hit around, which was really very fun!
David Archulette was the "opening act." He sounded good but his stage presence was just ok. If I was a 14 year old I would have been swooning over him I'm sure.

Then Brad came on and I got to rock out to some of my favorite country songs. I miss country music soo much on the east coast! He seriously rocked it! He was an awesome performer and there was never a boring moment. I was even able to catch a few cool pictures on my camera, even though I was a million miles away.





God Bless America, Good Bless Country Music and God Bless Brad Paisley for one heck of a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment