Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rexburg Reunion

While we were out west we couldn't pass up the opportunity to head up to Rexburg. On our way up we stopped at the IN-N-OUT Burger they just built in Centerville. Mike and I had a bad experience with them a year or so ago, so we wanted to give them one more chance. They won us back. It was delicious for a fast food burger, mine was gone before Mike had a second bite. :)


Once we got to Rexburg we drove around to a few of the places that we have fond memories off. So naturally my old building at The Ridge was one of our stops. Mike and I had our first kiss on valentines day right at the very top of the steps. *sigh*

For dinner we meet a few of my old roommates for dinner at Cragio's. It was fun to see them and catch up a little bit. Unfortunately, we didn't get to hang out to long. My poor friend Abby came straight from vacation to the pizza place with her family. Her kids were ready to be home so they had to leave a little earlier. But it was nice to be together for a while. I hope to one day get all of my old roommates together for a reunion.

The next morning another one of my old roommates (Steph) met me at my hotel for breakfast. It was fun to be able to catch up with her. I felt pretty lucky to see 4 of my old roommates all in 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment