Thursday, August 25, 2011

Can your cat do this?


Thats right, she is using the toilet. Almost fully potty trained Epps is a genius cat. We have been using the citikitty training kit. You put a pan into the toilet and then remove a ring each week till there is nothing left. Epps is down to two rings and always runs to the toilet to do her thing.

Rosalie on the other hand is struggling. Our toilet always runs and makes noise and I don't think she likes it. Don't know what I'm going to do about that. But I'm about done cleaning up accidents.

But still pretty cool! My cat is as smart as Mr. Jinx!

5 comments:

  1. What??? I didn't even know it was possible to potty train a cat! That's just nuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! I've never heard of such a thing. I always thought they were photoshopped pictures or freak of nature animals. Now I know it's really true. I also love that your cats name is Rosalie. Any twilight connection? Haha! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I love it! Mostly, I love that you can SEE that she's actually peeing... on the toilet. HA HA HA! How's Mike feel about all this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way!! I'm dying here. I've never known anyone to actually do this with their cat!!!

    ReplyDelete