Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Farmington Festival Days Parade

On our way back to Farmington we stopped in Rexburg again to meet up with Mikes sister Becca (who lives there) and his twin Melanie and her family. They were also visiting Eric's (her husband) brother who goes to school there. We walked around campus and saw just how much has changed since the 3 years we have been gone. It was hard to even feel like it was our old school because so many things have changed. It was neat to see the progress and feel that the Spirit of Ricks was still there. We even witnessed a flash mob of the choir students singing "The Battle Hymn of the Republic." Aaron, Becca's husband, was a part of it. They sounded really good!

The day after we got back was Farmington Festival Days. They have a parade in the morning. The kids LOVED it because of all the candy they got. I on the other hand felt horrible, my sinuses were not friendly to me AND I had a cold sore. So I really struggled the rest of the day. I ended up with a sinus infection when I got home. But I'm glad all the kids had fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment