Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Secret Admirer

One night while my family was here we had a knock at the door. I told Mike he had to answer it because it was 9:30 at night and I was to scared. When he opened the door he started to laugh, then came back inside with this little treasure.

"Roses are red
Violets are blue.
I love cats
and so do you."

From,

Your Secret
Admirer


We both took turns guessing who it could have been and if it was my friend or one of his friends. But I'm a pretty good detective. I know what to look for in cases like these (I watch a lot of CSI.) I looked at the handwriting and determined right away that the gift was for me and it was from.....

....Cynda. I later got a full confession out of her. We got a good laugh about it and have been respectfully displaying our gift out in the open. However, I think our duty of displaying it is up now that it has been 2 weeks or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment