Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home in Aug

I was home for 8 days and somehow these are the only 2 pictures I took. Shame on me!


Some of the highlights of the trip home were:

*Having my good friend Mike from high school come over on Sunday for dinner and games. It was fun to catch up with him and spend Sunday with my family like we did when I was in high school.

*Spending time with a newer family in my ward. My family has become good friends with them, as they are neighbors as well. What is funny is that the husband and wife served their mission with my sister-in-law Maryle and they all lived in Provo together.

*Going to dinner with my whole family (that is a very rare occasion.)
* Helping my mom organize the basement

*Sorting all my families DVD's (400+) by category, then typing out the titles and organizing them all in some DVD storage boxes. That task took 6-8 hours.

*Helping my mom organize her closet. Nate Burkus would be proud.

*Going to the pool

*Having a Harry Potter marathon (again) with my brother Bryant.

*Going to dinner with my brother Andrew

*The stray cat that kept coming around the house to play with me.

*Going for 5 mile walks with my mom in the morning

*Having my dad give me some good fitness instruction and running with him.

*Long walks with my brother B at night (the bug bites all over my feet were NOT a highlight)

*Seeing Harry Potter 7.2 again

*Seeing people from church @ a purse party hosted by my moms good friend Sheryl

*making homemade key lime pie

*Eating delicious homemade chocolate cake from Lisa

*Eating tons of fresh veggies from my parents garden.

*The visit from my grandma and grandpa

*My grandpa (for the 1st time) asking me when I was going to give him great-grand babies. He has been waiting a while I guess :)

*Being at home with my whole family!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a summer! All of your trips and activities look so fun!! And I can't believe you did that many posts in one day. I try not to ever get too behind because I know I'll never want to catch up.

    ReplyDelete