Monday, January 24, 2011

Three

Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
This is a really hard one because I don't think I've ever had all of my friends in the same place at the same time let a lone take a picture. So I did a few pictures.
1) This picture was taken on Christmas eve and is just a few of the many girls in the area that I consider friends. I'm so grateful for all the ladies I go to church with who have made me feel loved, given me advice, laughed with me and inspired me! I wish I had a picture of all of you!
2) We can't forget about those who have moved from CT. The Stokes and Moffits (and the Johnsons but luckily they still live here) played a huge part in making us feel like we belonged when we first moved here. This is a picture of our first trip with them. We went to Boston and Salem for a weekend. And 6 of us shared a hotel room. It was the perfect way to jump start an awesome friendship. WE MISS YOU GUYS!!
3) These are my two best friends from High School Sara and Michelle. I keep in pretty good touch with them but we don't get to see each other very often. When we do it is great because we pick up where we left off an its like we've never been apart.
4) And finally my 204 roommates. I don't have a picture of all 10 of us that cycled in and out but I figured 7 was pretty good. These ladies were the best to room with. We kept each other inline by having roommate prayer and scripture study. Really awesome girls who I wish I lived closer to! (You guys to Jill, Julie, Becca and Riss)

I have been so blessed to have such great friends who truly lift and inspirer me!

3 comments:

  1. Hey 204 rocks! Proud to be mentioned in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind, but I think I might steal the "daily post" ideas from you!

    PS.Don't you just LOVE good friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have those wedding pictures on MY computer anymore, haha! Oh 204. Love them. And don't forget about Becca!

    ReplyDelete