Thursday, January 27, 2011

Six

Day 6: Your favorite Disney Princess and why?
I have always though Cinderella was one of the prettiest Princesses... mostly because she has blue eyes and blond hair like me. Her story is a good one though. How she over came all the adversity that life threw at her and still kept her chin up and believed in herself and her dreams... I love the song
"A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true"

Isn't that beautiful? I have always loved this song. It makes me happy even when I'm a little sad or overwhelmed. Maybe my belief in this song is why I need so much sleep at night so I can dream. I will admit that even as a 23 year old I day dream about what it would be like to be a "princess" in some far away kingdom with Mike as my prince charming... one day!


Ok, Ok... Today was actually suppose to be my favorite Super Hero and why. However,I'm not a huge super hero fan, but if I have to pick...
...it would be Batman. More specifically the Batman from the newer batman movies. I just watched the Dark Night again the other night so I have been thinking about him and how much he cares about the people in Gothem City and I think it is cool. I also think he is smart and pretty studly. Maybe it is just because I love those two movies so much that he ends up being my favorite. I also really like Iron Man, those movies are sweet also!

1 comment: