Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just so you know...

My friend Natalie made most of these questions up and put them on her blog awhile ago. I don't have a lot to blog about these days (well I could complain about how busy I am, but no one likes that, or cares.) So I remembered these questions and Mike and I did them this afternoon. So enjoys and Thanks Natalie!

1) If you had $5000 you had to spend today, what would you buy?
M: Invest in the stock market
K: Buy a trip to Europe (Italy and France)

2) Dream car would be...
M: Don't really have one. But if I have to pick then an '83 Mustang (It sounds cool)
K: Lexus LX

3) Favorite restaurant
M: Olive Garden
K: Mama Mexico

4) Celebrity Crush
M: Giada D'Laurentis
K: Ryan Reynolds

5) My Biggest Pet Peve
M: Slow Drivers
K: When people turn into the wrong lane/ fake people.

6) If I could change one body part it would be
M: I'd have my bleached blond hair back
K: Thighs

7) You have 4 kids, name them:
M: Dayton, Mayson, Kayden, Brielle
K: Dayton, Brooklyn, Mayson, Kamryn
(I guess we'll probably have a mayson and dayton since we both love those names. Hopefully we don't have all girls)

8) Best candy in the whole world is
M: Twix
K: Lindt Cookies and Cream truffles

9) Best soda pop is
M: Dr. Pepper
K: Root Beer

10) If you have to wear one color forever it would be
M: Green
K: Pink

11) What do you love about your spouse?
M: Beauty, Diligent in responsibilities (housework, calling, work taking care of me.
K: Athlete, Comedian, Hard Worker and Kind Heart

12) What do you love most about yourself?
M: Athletic Ability
K: "Pleasing Personality" (ability to make friends easily)

13) What's one thing you want to change about your life?
M: Be more goal oriented
K: Follow through with all my goals

14) What is your favorite TV Show
M: The Office
K: Modern Family

15) What was the happiest moments in life (excluding our wedding)
M: Won State Tennis Title
K: Taking Mike to Disney World for a week

16) If you could go anywhere in the world for a Vacation were would it be
M: Australia
K: Jerusalem or Greece

17) If money wasn't an problem what would your dream job be?
M: Sports Center as an announcer
K: Work at Disney World

18) Favorite Board Game
M: Acquire
K: Settlers of America

19) Guilty Pleasure
M: Cuddling with the cats
K: I watch Days of Our Lives (soap opera) daily

20) On a scale of 1-10 how much did you dislike this (1 being you liked it 10 being you hated it)
M: 10
K: 1

He gets a lot of extra points for doing this and letting me put it on the blog. He doesn't like "putting himself out there." So, thanks dear. I love my Mikes!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I loved this!! You two are perfect for each other!

    P.S. I love the new look of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute!!! Chris is the same way, he hates the idea of being so open on a blog. but I love your answers, it's fun to get to know you more :)

    ReplyDelete