Friday, January 21, 2011

One.

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1) I have about 20 pairs of fuzzy socks. I can't sleep without them in the winter and am sad in the Summer when it is to hot to wear them.

2) I hate that I love to watch TV as much as I do. Even with a busy schedule I still find time to watch my soap opera and at least 2 TV shows a night. NOT GOOD!

3) I love to decorate my home but get frustrated that I don't quite have the "eye" for it that I'd like.

4) When I go away for vacation or even a weekend trip I miss my cats terribly.

5) I hate to shower and do my hair (Don't worry. I do it I just don't enjoy it.)

6) I follow the rules in exactness. I don't like to do anything I shouldn't (ie jaywalk, speed, ect.)

7) I am a 6th generation Ohioan and I enjoy visiting but I NEVER want to live there.

8) I am always colder than everyone else. Even on summer evenings I often wear a light jacket and jeans.

9) Speaking of jeans I hate them. I can't find the "perfect" pair. I don't have the legs for leggings and skirts and dresses are to cold for the winter... so I'm stuck with them.

10) I would love to be a travel agent!

11) In the winter I sleep with about 4 blankets on me, I love the weight and warmth of them.

12) I love making lists (ie- things to do list, grocery list ect.)

13) I HATE cleaning the bathroom!

14) I hate clutter and things piling up along the walls in my bedroom. If it doesn't have a place it need to be given/thrown away.

15) I love to sing. My High School choir was an exchange choir with the Vienna Boys choir. They came and sang at our school and we went to Europe and sang with them at their school. Very Cool!


That was really hard to think of 15 random things about myself.






2 comments:

  1. We are the same for numbers 3, 5, 7, 10, 12 & 14!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love making lists too! I thought I was weird!

    ReplyDelete