Monday, January 17, 2011

Americas Got Talent?

I feel like I have posted this video before but I can't find it on my blog. Anyways the coolest thing happened today. My brother Andrew got a call from a lady from "America's Got Talent." She found his video on my sisters youtube page, watched it and loved it! She is sending it to the producers of the show and the will decide if he gets a private audition for the show. How cool is that? The show starts filming in March so I'm sure he will hear something in the next few weeks! My little brother is practically famous!



And if the lady was on my sisters youtube page she must have been watching videos of her as well. She actually asked Andrew if he sang with KT and he said he was a solo act. But anyway I do have to say my sister has a pretty good voice to. As I've mentioned before she writes her own song but hasn't posted any of them online yet. At any rate here is a video of her singing her lungs out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh does Kristin sing! What a talented family (including you!)!!! That would be so awesome if your brother was selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Your sister is so cute. She reminds me of you. :)

    ReplyDelete