Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Five

Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been
This is Grand Cayman Island. We went here on our cruise last year. We had so much fun going to sting ray city and swimming with the Dolphins. I love the islands of the Caribbean. I CAN NOT WAIT to get back there in 46 days when we go on our cruise!! Thats right! I convinced Mike (it wasn't hard) that we needed a vacation and got a great deal on a balcony room. We'll be cruising again with Princess (we highly recommend them.) This time we are doing the Southern Caribbean leaving from San Juan and stopping in St. Thomas, Grenada, Dominica, Bonaire and Aruba. It will be fantastic and as I mentioned I CAN'T WAIT!! (Can you tell I'm excited? It is one of the only things I think about.)

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I wish we had money and could go on a cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so lucky! I can't wait to go somewhere like Mexico agagin.

    ReplyDelete