Friday, January 28, 2011

Seven


Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

This is my someone who has had the biggest impact on my life, naturally. He is my world. I love this guy! He constantly motivates me to be a better person. He gets up earlier than he needs to so that he can read scripture to me while I pack my lunch. He is extremely dedicated at anything he puts his mind to (CFA, church calling, work ect.) He has taught me about the stock market, financials and investing. If I ask him to pick something up at the grocery, make dinner or clean the kitchen for me he never asks why or tells me he doesn't have time. He makes the time to help me with whatever I need. He writes me love notes/poems and leaves me little treats often. His sense of humor is my favorite and we constantly find ourselves laughing at the silliest things. He lets me have cats even though he is probably allergic to them. He is completely supportive of me with my job(s) and my calling. He took me to DISNEY WORLD... He is just so incredibly awesome. I mean he really is the PERFECT match for me. We balance each other out perfectly and I am so lucky/blessed to have him as my EC (eternal companion!) I love you Mikes!

People have a profound affect on our lives yes, but I know that being a member of the church has had the greatest affect on me. I feel so blessed to have been born into the gospel. To always know who I was, especially in high school. I hated high school! I got teased and challenged a lot because I didn't drink, party, have inappropriate relations with guys or use foul language. But I got through it all because at the end of the day I had an eternal perspective. I knew that I was a daughter of God, I had a divine purpose and was loved by my father in Heaven. As I've grown older my testimony, faith and relationship with my Savior has only increased and intensified. I'm grateful to have somewhere to turn when I feel like the world is weighing on my shoulders. So grateful and so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment