Saturday, October 16, 2010

Corn Maze 2010 :)

Last Saturday Mike and I took an hour drive north to Lyman Orchard. It was a beautiful day for some fall activities. The drive up was absolutely beautiful as the leaves were finally changing colors.

We went to the orchard to actually do the corn maze. I'm a huge fan of mazes and this one looked like it would be pretty cool. It was shaped like the picture below.
We had a lot of fun trying to follow the map and navigate ourselves through the maze.

Mike wore shorts and flip-flops I told him he was going to be freezing. However, I ended up being way to hot. I think it was 75 and sunny. A lot warmer than when we did our corn maze last year.

Victory Pose
Frolicking about
After the maze we had lunch at the little store and got some cracked corn to feed the ducks. Mike loves feeding ducks and was disappointed that these ducks were so well fed they could care less that he was trying to feed them.
We drove around the orchard and took in all the beautiful scenery. I wish I had a better camera so I could capture the true beauty of it all.


After our drive we stopped at Stew Lenorads and picked out our pumpkins. Hopefully we find time to carve them. Life seems really busy these days.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I just miss CT falls! Could you please post an ugly picture of CT to make me feel better?!?
    I just miss you guys too, but don't feel like you need to post an ugly picture of yourself, it probably won't help that : )

    ReplyDelete