Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nieces and Nephews


I'm the oldest in my family as well as the only one who is married, so I have no nieces and nephews from my side of the family. However, on Mike's side of the family I think we have 14 and counting. I love it! I love watching Mike play with them, and I love having talking with them and getting the funniest answers from them. I had a lot of fun with them during our trip and I think they had fun with us as well. Before we left we found this heart warming note on our bed, attached we some treasured trinkets. So heartwarming, it is now hanging on our fridge. The note reads "From Marcus, to Michael, you are the best uncle ever, to Kristin you are the best aunt ever." Being an Aunt is the best, I can't wait till my siblings start adding to the mix :)






















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete