Saturday, December 8, 2012

Monday Night Jazz Game


This is the second time that Kristin and I have got to go to a Jazz game in the WF Suite. I always get excited when my dad is able to get tickets for this event - it's one of the funnest nights you can experience watching a sports game. Most of all I look forward to filling my plate full of great food and bringing it out to the overhang seating box while watching the game. The nights menu was roasted ribs, beans, salad, chips, guacamole, and apple crisp with vanilla ice cream. It was fun to have a night out with my mom and dad! - Mike



I just wanted to add a bit to Mike's overview of our night. Mike and I had been to the suit one time before this, back when we were dating in college. So going back together four and a half years later was fun. I couldn't help but reminisce a little bit while we were there. It was also a lot of fun to spend time with Mike's parents. As we live across the country we don't get to do things like this often so when we do it is special. As Mike said is was a lot of fun with a lot of good food. My favorite was the white chocolate covered popcorn. I loved it so much it felt wrong not to mention it as it was such an importat part of my night ;-)











JAZZ WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment