Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Father/Son Jazz Game Bonding

Jazz game vs. Sacramento. I was looking forward to this game for weeks when I heard that my dad got he and I tickets....not just any tickets...we had tickets to watch the game on the 7th row! We got there 10 minutes before the game so we could see Jimmer on the floor. Up until this game he was averaging under 5 minutes a game but this game he got 20 minutes on the floor. It was cool to see him in person after watching all of those BYU games on television. My dad and I had a great time together watching the game...it was awesome to see an NBA game from such a close proximity...the only other time I was this close was when Spence Eccles gave our family tickets on the front row for my 16th birthday. 




The Jazz were down by 12 points with under 7 minutes to go. My dad and I thought the game was over. The Jazz began to rally and tied up the game with under 20 seconds to go. The crowd was going wild. With 4 seconds left in the game, Gordon Hayward recieved a pass just shy of the three point line and drained a long shot for the win! It was awesome to be so close to all the action and see such a nail-biting finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment