Sunday, December 30, 2012

Boondocks - Where a grown-up can be a kid!


We took the Saturday night red-eye back to CT from Utah. I hate that flight, but it helps us maximize the fun in Utah. The day that we left we went to my favorite place in Utah, Boondocks! I am a sucker for arcade games. I love earning as many tickets as I can and then buying silly trinkets and candy with them. I did pretty dang good on the trip. I go a few separate jackpots and we ended up with close to 1500 tickets.. but I'm not bragging or anything :)

We also played a game of lazar tag with the adults that were there. I happen to love lazar tag, I think I'm an 11 year old boy trapped in a 25 year old women's body. Our team won and I took 4th place which I thought was pretty respectable. I believe Mike took first or second. We had a blast play a bunch of arcade games and then picking out our prizes. We got a few things for the nephews that couldn't come and a few things for the kids I babysit for. Overall a very successful trip to the arcade.










 





No comments:

Post a Comment