Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lights on Temple Square


After the event at the Grand America Mike and I went our separate ways as he had a father/son Jazz game outing planned. I went with his mom and sisters the look at the Window displays at Macy's and see the Lights on Temple Square. Believe it or not this was my first time doing both and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. Each of the windows had a large themed Christmas bulb made entirely out of candy. I was so impressed at how intricate each one was and how many different candies we used. They were beautiful and I had fun taking my Nephew, Nathan, around with me to look at all of them. These types of things are so much cooler to experience with a child.

After seeing the Macy's displays we headed across the street to temple square. I was in complete awe. I loved the glowing temple, nativity scenes, glowing paper bags, christmas music and gleaming lights. It was one of the highlights of my whole trip. I will for sure make this a must when I am in Utah over the Holiday's in the future. The perfect way to start out the holiday season!


































No comments:

Post a Comment