Saturday, January 7, 2012

Go-Karts and Lazer Tag

While we were in Utah we went with Mike's family to Boondocks. We have so much fun there. We did the go-karts together and that was hilarious. I accidently hit Mikes cousin Brett and spun his cart around. He was stuck that way till everyone passed him and he could turn around. I think I laughed for a good 5 min over that. My nieces and nephews rode along with some of the adults. They would try and race my car.. but I always won. When there is no danger of serious bodily harm I am a speed demon ;)



The other activity I LOVED was lazer tag. I have never had so much fun doing something like this before. I was having so much fun I was high fiving strangers (granite I thought the stranger was Bryant, everyone looks the same in the dark.) I think I played 6 or 7 games. I was on fire.
I was the Green Goblin in this game. I led my fellow red team member to victory with over 20,000 points.
How much do I love my brother? He was my partner in crime during the games. We would shout directions to each other as we took down the enemy. We made a great team. It was a blast!
They also had the arcade that we played at for a while. No 500 ticket bonus this time but still a lot of fun. Mike spent most of him money playing the basketball game. He did really well and broke the high record for the day. My little Michael Jordan!

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. I just love trying to picture you going crazy in your go-cart. You always were the competitive one. :)

    ReplyDelete