Monday, March 1, 2010

New Tricks

So I haven't posted anything about the cats lately so I will allow myself this indulgence. Epps is a pretty funny cat when you get to know her. She has actually become rather cuddly now that she is fat and over a year and a half. She greets me at the door when I come home and lays on my chest at night when I sleep. She follows me around and always finds a place to lay where she can see me. I can just tell that she loves me, and I obviously love her. Anyways, every once in a while she surprises me with new tricks... (i.e. Literally flying off the bar and soaring in mid air to land the perfect pounce on Rosalie.) Well one of these moments occurred the other day. I walked into the kitchen and I heard something above me. I looked up and low and behold she was ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE!! I was so amazed. I've heard of animals doing this but she has a little gut so its hard for her to jump really high. I just thought it was so funny. Do you know how she gets down? She "walks" down the front of the fridge with her front paws knocking off our magnets as she goes. The bad thing about this is we get magnets from places we visit and she has now broken our magnets from Cozumel and Grand Cayman. :( Anyways that my cat ramblings for now. I suppose I might just have to do a post on Rosalie sometime soon, don't want her to feel left out.


2 comments:

  1. haha i love it! Our cat is the same...she literally glides from the floor up to our bed. It's like she is flying...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From far away the blonde girl in the picture on your fridge looks like Carrie Underwood. Haha.

    ReplyDelete