Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

So its the middle of march... you know what that means....
Dear March Madness,

Although I think your brackets are fun and exciting I do not appriciate that you have only been going on for a few hours and I am ALREADY being ignored by my husband.... Could you please do me a favor and hurry on through your sweet 16, elit eight, final four and whatever other fancy names your have for yourself...

Regards,

Me

Go BUCKS!


GO COUGS!

STORY: I couldn't get a hold of my husband all morning yesterday. He usually texts me in the morning to say hello, he didn't. I tried to call him at his desk but he didn't answer so I left a message (he always gets back to me quickly, not today) three hourse later I call again... no answer- I call his cell... no answer... At this point I realize I haven't heard from him ALL day. Since I watch CSI to much I though he was dead in a river somewhere. So I texted him to send me a quick text if he was alive. I get one back and it says "Of course I'm Ok. Been away from the desk. Watching Basketball." I get a call a while later this is how it goes...

Mike: Did you see the BYU game? They won it double overtime it was soo awesome.
Kris: NO... why would I.
Mike: WHAT!! You call yourself a basketball fan!!!
Kris: No, No actually I don't. Nor have I ever pretended to be a basketball fan.
Mike: WHAT?!?! Who are you?

He then stayed up till 1am watching basketball last night... What am I going to do with him?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh out loud, this is so true. Your one funny girl.

    ReplyDelete