Friday, March 19, 2010

The Luck of the Irish

I was really proud of myself for this cute little St. Patrick's Day display for Mike. I can't take all the credit for this great Idea. I found it on the Love Actually Blog (they have so many great ideas for a whole variety of things!) I hand cut out all the hearts. I think that impressed Mike the most! He really liked it!


(Please Note the :Kiss me I'm Irish shirt. I am 1/2 Irish, so I'll take that!)
I made the card too... my card making skills could still use some work. But Hey, I'm a beginner!

HAPPY late ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a really cute idea! I may have to borrow that one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, cute ideas. I will be sure not to show Jared what you did, considering it was our anniversary and you WAY out-did me : )

    ReplyDelete