Thursday, February 25, 2010

35 Things you may not know

My friend had something like this posted on her blog and I thought it was a lot of fun to read. So take it or leave it. Here are some things you may or may not know about me.

1) I talk to my mom multiple times a day
2) I always wonder what my cats are thinking
3) When I go away on vacation I sometimes call the house and leave a message on the phone so the cats can hear my voice. Kind of weird I know.
4) I could live on edamame
5) I can get distracted really easily
6) Sometimes I cry for no reason
7) I do my best work under stress
8) I love teaching but always get really nervous before I do
9) I really don't like pasta
10) I am completely against fast food but will make an exception for Taco Bell.
11) I don't mind being alone
12) I absolutely, positively, without a doubt, despise SNOW. I will accept 1 inch a year on Christmas eve. Nothing more.
13) My bed is awful and I wake up sore every morning.
14) I have to have 8 hours of sleep or I'm really grumpy
15) I still have nightmares about the kids who were mean to me in High School
16) Some day when I have time I will get into classical music, sewing, canning, gardening, photography and interior design
17) I'm having a love affair with my new straightener, his name is Roman.
18) My 2 guilty pleasures: my soap opera "Days of Our Lives" and Cosmo Magazine...
19) I want to learn how to speak: Spanish, Italian, Latin and French (in that order)
20)I have the HARDEST time saying I'm sorry
21) I over analyze a lot of situations
22) When I'm alone I spend 50% of the time singing
23) I talk to myself
24) I had the most uplifting, wonderful college roommates ever.
25) I can't spell to save my life and I'm so embarrassed by it (I guess this isn't a secret)
26) I love getting dressed up BUT...
27) I hate doing my hair
28) I have a serious obsession with high heals BUT I can't walk very well in them
29) When we finally get a dog (in the distant future) I want to get two and name them Buckeye (OSU) and Cosmo (BYU)
30) Being in old house creeps me out because I KNOW they are haunted.
31) I make up words like "dramastically" (drastically and dramatically)
32) I love hosting parties and have people over but I don't like going to other peoples houses (I'm a home body)
33) I will be in love with the disney princesses till the day I die
34) I love the TV Shows: 24, LOST, Glee, Heroes, CSI, Office, 30 Rock, Num3ers, Flashforward and How I meet your mother. I watch way to much TV
35) I'm way to competitive

If you guys are ever board you should take the time to do one of these. I love reading them. You don't have to do 35 either that was just my made up number!! Hope everyone is keeping warm in all the snow!




5 comments:

  1. haha! Love it! That's awesome! Man are we alike in sooo many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too!!! I want to make one =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute list - I love the buckeye & cosmo name idea. And I too need 8 hours of sleep or I am really grumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh & I love that you talk to you Mom multiple times a day! Enjoy it - since my parents left on a mission I can't do that anymore and its been a rocky adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT?!?!?! You are COMPETITIVE?!?!?! This is new news to me : )

    I love your staightener's name...I need Aubri to help me get a good one, too. Then maybe, possibly I will start doing my hair again!

    ReplyDelete