Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Parade at School

I love working in the schools! I don't do it everyday but enough to where I know the kids and they know me. I was lucky to be apart of the Halloween festivities at pre-school/kindergarten this year. IT WAS SO FUN!

This is the Pre-K class I was working with. They are so adorable
Helping the kiddo's with their halloween crafts
Every year the younger kids take a bus to the main campus and begin the parade through all the 1st-5th classrooms. The parents all come and take pictures and take part in a bake sale. How cute are these little ones in their outfits?
The little boy dresses as Luke Skywalker is in the kindergarden class and won my heart over on the first day. He told me I was pretty :) He also thinks he is a robot (R2-D2) and when he make a mistake on his work he tells me he had a "malfunction!" How freaking cute right?
Some of the cuties in the kindergarten class
All of the teachers made customs to match one another. I think it was really cute. We were obviously M&M's but when you might not see is our colored tights, m&m headbands, and m&m medallions (like the Tory Burch kind) Very cool and very creative. Also I have to say this group of ladies are incredible. It has been so amazing to work and learn from them. I'm so blessed!
So there you have it. Thats what Halloween is like for my private school on the New England Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment