Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PaRtY TiMe!!!

Our Friends the Francia's throw a great Halloween party every year. They do such a great job decorating and with the food I look forward to it every year. This year was just as fun. The customs were fantastic and the company phenomenal. I love being able to visit with friends outside of church activities (since my new schedule hasn't left much time for socializing.)
We got a hold of a few extra M&M's from the school and used them. (I hate buying a custom for one night, and Mike really hates dressing up, so this was a good solution) We changed Mikes to be a scary vampire m&m. And yes I do know the green m&m is a girl (and Mike knows too) but green is his favorite color and he just had to be green.
Our friend Camille's Husband has been studying like crazy for some big tests so he couldn't make the party. She came with us and so we made her be an M&M too. Is was fun!
Ben and Cynda as the nerdy accountants. Love it!
Yes Antoine Dodson even attended our event. (if you don't know who he is go here)
Some of the pretty ladies visiting
Some more of the guests
Flashback to the 70's
Cynda and I
Corrine and Allan's customs killed me. She is pregnant and so she had her "baby" coming our and her "doctor" there to deliver. To funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment