Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coming together...

So after my last post about how awful the kitchen was I wanted to post something positive about the new place. So here it is.... My bathroom!! The upstairs bathroom was pretty plain and boring. I also wanted to get a new shower curtain and change things up a little. So here is the bathroom after we taped it all up.


This is Aubri my angle. She spent from 7:30am -9:30pm with me. She helped me paint, cleaned the bathroom, ran errands with me and helped me start the kitchen. It was so nice to not only have help with my chores but company as well. She's the best!
I was so excited to start painting.
We began with ting heart shapes... thats how all the pro's do it!
The finished project!!
Not to shabby huh?
I love the blue on brown combo.

Don't you just love it? I know I sure do!!

6 comments:

  1. love love love it! I want that shower curtain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love it!! :-) I'm SO in love with it! It's the prettiest bathroom in all creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors!! Painting can do A LOT- we painted ours recently and it made it look a million times better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Kristin! The blue and brown really do look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with that combo I wish I could do my whole apt. in it. Love the shower curtain and paint, it turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I was so excited when we moved to get a new shower curtain after having ducks in my bathroom for 5 years!!!

    ReplyDelete