Thursday, April 29, 2010

Martha Stewart and I

Today I went to my first book signing. It was a success. I watch Martha Stewart's show about 3 or 4 days a week. I think it is so entertaining. Not only does it make me want to get crafty and create some fun things but it makes me laugh. Have you ever watched her with some of her guests? Sometimes she is kind of bossy or awkward with them. It makes me laugh so hard. I would be scared to death to go on her show (if I had the talent or skill to be on.) Anyways, the other day she announced she would be holding a book signing at MY Costco. I was soo excited!! I was over at Costco an hour before they opened to get my ticket (ticket # 002 :) then returned by noon to be in the front of the line when she started signing at 1pm. I wasn't nearly as crowded as I thought it was going to be (which was nice.)


Those books were soo heavy to hold for an hour!
Rules to meet "Her Magisty!"


I was so Star Struck
The Books I bought
Now signed copies.

I have to admit I am IN LOVE with my new books. My sewing one in particular. I'm really dying to make a quilt. Also there are a TON of cute baby things to make. I think I may start making some of them anyways... I have soo many pregnant friends right now and they would make great shower gifts.....

humm...
TO BE CONTINUED ?!?! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!!!! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to propose an idea. I don't think you have a sewing maching (right?). You can borrow mine if you teach me how to sew like Martha : )

    ReplyDelete