Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Being Rewarded

So last week was my last week of College! I suffered through a major case of "senioritis" for almost the whole semester. But I DID IT!!! What a relief... I'll dive a littler deeper into this topic when I have my diploma in hand. I want to talked about the material rewards receieved l for my hard work...

I have been dying to have a pair of Silver Tory Burch Reva Ballerina flats for about a year now. I just could never bring myself to buy them for no reason. So I decided I would get get myself a graduation present! I bid on a few different pairs on eBay and won this pair. They are awesome. I got them for about $50 off retail price. They'd only been worn once to a photo shoot. When I got them today it looks like they've never been worn. They still even smell like new leather shoes... sigh... I'm in love!

Today when I opened my mailbox I found this....

Well I mean it was inside of a Graduation card sent from my parents. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone but it was really sweet of them to send me a little something. When I thanked my dad he told me not to spend it all in the same place... (Does he know how hard that is??) So per his request I have invested in the following movies to add to our ever growing collection!

I think he would be most happy about me buying "The Blind Side" I think he saw it three times in the theater. I can't wait to have a little movie night!!
And of course I had to add to my Disney Classics Collection. I joined the Disney Movie Club a while ago. To any of you who love Disney movies and want to find a more affordable way add them to your collection, look no further! (see my plug at the bottom if you're curious)
I got both of these movies, a magazine and a 3D hologram card for the cover + shipping and Handling for $34! I think thats pretty sweet.
I can't wait till these DVD's get here so I can have a PJ Disney Movie Day!!

Happy Graduation to me!!



Quick Disney Movie Club Plug: When you join you get 4 DVDs of your choice for $1.99. Then you have the option to get a 5th for $14.99 and a 6th for $9.99. This means you get 6 movies for $35! When you sign up you make a commitment to pay full price $19.99 for 5 DVD's over the course of 24 months. (The 5th DVD you buy when signing up for $14.99 counts as your 1st of the 5 commitment DVDs.) Each month you will be given the choice to but that month feature title which comes at full price and will count towards your commitment. You can accept or decline the offer. If you don't do one of these in the 4 week time period they give you will be sent the DVD and charged.. HOWEVER, if you don't want it, ship it back for free and you get your money back. You loose nothing!! The other awesome thing about the monthly feature is that they give you a chance to buy a 2nd DVD with it for a great price and you don't pay shipping! When you first sign up you get all the movies at great prices ($14 or less for all of them. They are usually $20 at Wal-mart or target.) !! However, once you fulfill your commitment you they go even cheaper. I took a look at my sister-in-laws account and they had Snow White and other classics for $9!!!! That is awesome. I'm pretty excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating!! I may have to hit Cale up with that Disney Club. We need more of the classics:)

    ReplyDelete