Monday, February 1, 2010

Serial Killer? Say what?

This is my Studly Brother Bryant. He has been Serving his Mission in Brazil since March 17th, 2009 (Almost half way Home!!! YAY!!) I miss him terribly and don't know if I can handle my other brother Andrew leaving for his mission in a year a half. Anyways, here is an excerpt from his letter toady I just had to share-- If you want a good laugh you'll read it!!


"Also i felt like being at her house just wasnt right. I didnt feel the spirit, she kind of scared me, and the place was really dirty. But wanting to baptize and reach this goal i went back determined to get this women to be baptized. We got there and started talking and she was just like "you dont understand i have done horrible things and i know i will continue to do them after im baptized" Well i was like ok, law of chastity problems and word of wisdom. So i explained those laws and why we should keep them and then all the blessing she would get if she did keep them. Well then came the big finale. Dora speaks up and is like "have you guys ever helped anybody out that is an assassin?" WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! i was trying to baptize a serial KILLER@!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!!! I immediately was like oh well that changes things.... So at that moment i was like well lets say a prayer and then we got up out of dodge! I have never met a murderer face to face and i will say i never want to do it again. I now know why i never felt the spirit in her house. And my innocent companion later that night was like so are we going to go back and help her and i was like "heck no are you crazy we could be next on her hit list haha"

So I hope you found this as funny as I did. I wish you all knew my brother. He has one of the best personalities. It will be fun to hear him tell us this story in person when he gets home. Man I sure do love my little brother!

1 comment:

  1. Funny story. Glad you read our blog! I put you on my list of contacts so I can stalk you more easily now. haha:)

    ReplyDelete