Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pop Goes the Weasel!




 



I've heard several times from other pregnant women that one morning they wake up and they have "popped" and finally look pregnant. I don't know if I didn't believe that or if I just didn't understand how that worked. But when I was getting dressed last Friday (7/25/2013) I looked down and thought "humm I don't think there is any point trying to hid this nonsense any more." So i put on a more form fitting shirt and proudly debuted my little baby bump.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=131dff83fd&view=att&th=140286bee1c6df7d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=8232d999513e51eb_0.1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9ZMVEIT4fHIcZnoSkKDSom&sadet=1375067984043&sads=1fmHAvncJpXHPOj-D3f0BhSBar8&sadssc=1

My pregnancy update for 15 weeks is as follows.



How far along: 15 weeks and 3 days
Total weight gain: 5 lbs.
Maternity clothes: only two dresses from a co-worker. I could wear other dresses but these are cute and new so I'd rather wear them to church. 
Stretch marks: Not yet
Sleep: Pretty normal. Still able to sleep on my back and tummy. Not looking forward to side sleeping.
Best moment of this week: When I finally felt like I was "showing."

Miss anything: Not feeling winded after only walking up the stairs to my room.
Movement: Nothing for sure. I may be feeling it here and there but nothing strong enough that it is undeniably the baby.
Food cravings: Nothing outside of my regular cravings. I like and dislike the same foods. Sometimes I want pickles but I think that's just cause I have always liked them. I do really enjoy anything with lemon (lemonade, lemon icee ect.) that is something I haven't been big into before but now really enjoy. I have never had a moment where all I could think about is one food and I couldn't stop thinking about it till I ate it. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong fragrances 
Have you started to show yet: Yes!! On Friday at exactly 15 weeks.
Gender: Not yet
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: in
Wedding rings on or off: on 

Looking forward to: Showing off my bump in Ohio this coming week!

From Pea to Pumpkin:

Week 15: July 26th to Aug 2nd
Baby is the size or an apple, orange or plum (2.5 ounces.)

- I'm worried about being a good enough mother and the whole labor and delivery thing.
- Physically, what's a bit weird right now is that I have the urge to waddle when I walk. I know I'm not very big and this is very unnecessary but all the same I have to fight the urge all the time.
-For exercise I am going to the gym and doing interval training on the elliptical for 35 min a day.
-For stress relief, I'm doing NOTHING!! Because it's the summer and I have nothing to stress about!
- The friend who understand me most right now is my mom since she knows me so well and had very similar pregnancies.  Also, my friend Amanda is due a week after me so it is fun to be experiencing the journey with her.
-Baby, this week, your impending arrival inspired me to try to stay fit and active so you will be a healthy baby and I will be a healthy momma.










No comments:

Post a Comment