Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sweet Pea





 One time I was reading through a pregnancy blog and it listed "5 things you can stop worrying about now that you're pregnant." One of them was "having a flat tummy." I have never considered myself as having a "great stomach." I'd never parade around in a bikini because I don't have the figure for it. Now that my child birthing years are upon me I know I better document my pre pregnancy stomach. If what I hear is true, it might not ever look like this again. Plus I also thought this was a super cute pregnancy picture.






 May15th-22nd
This week I am 6 weeks pregnant. They say at this point the baby is the size of a sweet pea and it has developed a little heart bulge. So far I have been pretty lucky, fingers crossed it stays like this. My symptoms are pretty minor and on and off. Sometimes, my stomach is in knots, fells bloated or I have minor cramping. I am pretty tired all the time, which is actually pretty normal for me. I have noticed that I have to burp after every meal, that is so strange because I NEVER do that. Last year when my coworker was pregnant she said the same thing and I was thinking "yeah right, that's not a pregnancy symptom." But low and behold, it is. The only other true symptom is having to race off to the ladies room to relieve myself every 30 min. My coworkers may be getting suspicious. It's been pretty easy to keep my secret since I don't really feel pregnant and it hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm sure that will all change when we go for the ultra sound next week. That will make it all a lot more real. When Mike's sister asks how I am doing he tells her that he forgets I'm pregnant because I'm my same old self. Which I guess is good. My mom said she never had morning sickness and neither did her mom, this is one things I am hoping is genetic!


(*Note: The following week I had an ultrasound and they took measurements gave me a much later due date than the one I was using from my LMP. So technically I was only 5weeks here.)











No comments:

Post a Comment