Sunday, December 13, 2009

Holiday Party

Just a little update from us. The highlight of our week was Mikes Company "End of Year Party." We weren't allowed to call it a Holiday/Christmas party because there are a few other faiths in the office of only 62 people. Anyways, at the party they gave some company updates and stats. We are so lucky to have a steady job with a promising future in the current economy. This company started out 14 years ago with only 3 people and 1 office. Now they have 62 (and growing) employees, an office in Darien and Zurich, not to mention a great team of managing directors. It was just one of those moments when you realize how truly blessed you have been. Now we just need to find me a job I really enjoy and can grow in...

The happy Christmas couple!
You know I only curl my hair a few times a year so I had to document it. Also I did it with a flat iron. A task that for me deserves a pat on the back because its a challenge.
I really loved my shoes... to bad I can barely walk in them.
The cat was in the way so we decided to wrap her like a christmas present!
Mike wrapped this present all by himself. If you can read it the note on it reads : Dear Santa, Need wrapping lessons for Christmas. -Mike

Today While I was video chatting my family, they held the camera up at the TV so I could see. Then they played a lot of home videos from years ago. I'm so happy they did such a good job recording us while we all grew up. I watch one of me and my siblings when I was 11, Bry was 9, Andrew was 6 and Katie was 2. It was Christmas and I was in a ugly sweater. We were preforming some N'SYNC for my family. This included Dancing/Singing/Tumbling to 'God Must have Spent a little more time on you" and "Happy Holidays." It was sooo cute watching me take it sooo seriously, Andrew doing "break dancing" and Katie doing summersaults all over the place. So typical. It brought back a ton of memories and made me once again grateful for the family I grew up in.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looked super cute! I can't believe how long it's gotten!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, look how cute you look! Sorry your necklace broke, we will look into the cause when I return : )

    P.S. Let's count our blessings you didn't break your ankle...I am about 97% sure I would have if I had tried to wear those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun, I love parties! And epps looks so presh in that paper haha!

    ReplyDelete