Friday, January 8, 2010

One of the many reasons my husband is AMAZING!!!

I have to give my husband some credit on this one. He often leaves me unexpected notes but this was pretty creative. I came home and saw this when I first walked in the door.
I opened it and it said "5 gold rings (coins) of christmas - each one says something I admire about you. There are 5 to find around the apartment."

So I went about my search and this is what I found. 1 in my drawl in the bathroom... and it said.
'Lets have a Bang-a-rang 2010!"
One in the candle warmer...
One hidden in the clementines...
On tucked in with my favorite pink pumps...
One nestled into the leaf like salt and pepper shakers in the kitchen! He's so good at making my feel special! I love my Mikes!

1 comment:

  1. That is sooooooosweet!!! Congrats Mike. I'm letting Josh know how good of a husband you are! You are a very blessed woman Kristin!! :)

    ReplyDelete