Saturday, June 25, 2011

As of Late...

So I have basically taken a leave of absence from the blogging world for the past 2 months. I don't like it. I feel like there is a two month gap in my life. I hope to be able to catch up over the next month, but it doesn't help that I'm leaving for another vacation in a few days. In the past two months I have:

*Organizes and executed a massively successful fundraiser for the YW in my ward (which literally took up ALL of my free time at nights and on weekends for almost a whole month.)
*Was a volunteer for the New England Ragnar Race with my good friends. Which was followed by a weekend in Boston (without Mike :( He was studying for the CFA.)
*My in-laws came for a short visit in which we went to NYC and saw the David Letterman show & the Broadway musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying."
*Started my very first herb garden
*Mikes Brother and sister-in-law came from MI for a visit. It included a trip to a Yankees vs. Red Socks game.
*My brother Andrew came to NYC with his High School Choir. I met him in the city and spent a wonderful day with him which was topped off with my 3rd viewing of Wicked on Broadway!
*I had my last day of school for the year and was offered a contract with the same school for next year. Very Cool!!
*Spent a week in Florida with my family and had an absolute blast!! (My brother and sister BOTH preformed @ Disney's Hollywood Studios American Idol Experience and ROCKED!)

It's been a very busy but fun past 2 months. Hopefully I can catch up with all my pictures.

xoxox

Kris

3 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on getting the contract to teach for next year!!! How nice to know that you don't have to be job hunting during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they had New England Ragnar! That's awesome :) Maybe we should make a team some year and run together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting two months! But... you've left me hanging... DID YOU GET TO SEE HARRY POTTER SING AND DANCE?!?!?! :-D I heard Daniel's pretty amazing... or did you see his understudy? :-) oh I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete