Friday, July 2, 2010

"I Made the Yankee Hat More Famouse then a Yankee Can"


The Friday after the CFA was over we decided we needed to have some fun. We went with some of our really good friends to a Yankees Game at their new Stadium. It was so awesome being at the game. I've been to plenty of Cleveland Indians games, but lets face it -- they Yankees are so much cooler. (Obviously I am not a die hard baseball fan because I also own a Boston Red Socks hat and can't wait to get to a game at Fenway Park. In the baseball world I know being a fan of both teams would never be permitted!)

Ben & Cynda Johnson, Mike and I, Lindsey and Jared Stokes
They wore the same shirt...
The Yankee's Ball Pin
Prepping the field
In front of the field
The Ladies
The Men
I love these guys!

Johnson's
Stokes
Mike and I sporting our Yankee's Hate
The Yankee's Played the Huston Astro's and Won
"Good Game"
There is a direct train from the stadium to our train station in Stamford. To pass the time we perfected our "Vogue" faces.
Well some of us did... :)

It was such a great evening. We really enjoyed eating over priced food, watching the a great game, laughing, and enjoying time with good friends... We should really do this more often! I do have to admit one of my favorite parts of the night was when they played "Empire State of Mind." I love that song and to be at a Yankees Game in NYC while its playing... I felt like I was living my dream!

1 comment:

  1. Aww fun!! I am the same... we went to a Red Sox game in Fenway for our honeymoon, but I could totally love the Yankees too!

    ReplyDelete