Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 4,5,6: Sun, Mon, Tues June 20,21,22nd, 2010

Sunday we drove 11 hours and Monday we drove the 4 hours to the Jenson's house in Farmington. It was so great to see family. My sisters hadn't met my sister-in-law Camille or Heathers kids. Monday was my nephew Nathan's birthday. We went to McDonald's and let the kids play in the play place and then we all went to Toy Story 3 (which I HIGHLY recommend.)
Little Nathan and Marcus LOVED Elizabeth within only an few hours they both wanted to hold her hand and go EVERYWHERE with her. It was so fun to have my two families mix so well together. That is such a huge deal to me, I love it!
We had a little birthday cake for the Nathan
My sisters met Nathan at the wedding and since then Katie had always been Nathan's "Girlfriend." That all changed when he was re-introduced to Elizabeth.
About 15 min after I walked in the door there was a special delivery for me. Mike had sent me flowers, a bracelet and chocolate covered strawberries... with a poem... :)

Tuesday mom and the girls went to Lagoon together. I stayed home to spend time with the family. I took the little kids to the park behind Mike's parents house.
I had so much fun with this cutie who is getting so big and such a fun personality!
Marcus was so funny. He was ALL over the park chasing a soccer ball these kids had brought. Typical Marcus.
Poor guy. He was having so much fun he had a little accident. Thank goodness I was able to take care and clean it up like a champ... maybe I will be a good mom and won't pass out when blow-outs and vomit come.
Speaking of good moms. Camille had her third baby on tuesday. It was pretty ridiculous how easy her delivery was and how AWESOME she looked in the end.
Little Madison, the first little niece (or nephew) I have ever gone to the hospital to see as a new baby. I feel in love with this little one. It even made me a little baby-hungry (I know you thought it would never happen, lol.)
Look at her... just as beautiful as ever (Both mother and daughter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment