Monday, June 7, 2010

Sardines

This past weekend was beautiful! Unfortunately Mike and the better part of our friends were taking the CFA so they were locked inside all day. Sunday at church we decided to get a ton of our friends together and have a pot-luck that afternoon at the park behind our friends apartment complex. It was beautiful driving home from church. But as we go closer to when dinner was going to start it got ugly. A huge storm hit and it was way to rainy to go outside. So rather then just cancel the even we stuffed about 14 adults and 4 kids into the Stokes apartment. I got a kick out of how many people we managed to fit (and comfortably I thought) into their place. The bigger surprise was that we all brought smaller portions of food (since it was only a few hours prior that we planned the whole thing.) It turns out it was like feeding the 5,000 and we were all pretty full when we were done. It was a great Sunday with some really great friends.

Visiting
Enjoying one another
Cale, Drew, Thomas, Scott, Peyton, Mike, Bradon, Josh and Jared(I don't think a single one of these guys enjoys having his picture taken. I am impressed I managed to sneak this one)
Ashley and Aubri
Lindsey, Colleen, Megan and baby Eve.
Aubri and I
Myself and Camille

2 comments:

  1. Eva is so cute...except it's Eve, like Adam and Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys. I changes it. I always get confused on how to spell eve.

    ReplyDelete