Friday, July 2, 2010

Cape Cod the Rainathone!

While studying for the CFA Mike studied every Saturday Starting in Jan (he took 3 off for vacation and family to visit) then starting in April it was all day Saturday so I didn't see him at all. After spending so many Saturdays apart we decided to do something fun the first Saturday after the CFA. Since Cape Cod have some of the best beaches in the country we thought that would be fun. Typically you will find the beaches of Cape Cod looking something like this...
We however found them looking like this....

Luckily some of our friends joined us...
We stayed at a great hotel with a pool, gym, stream room and Sauna. Since it was so cold and yucky outside we took advantage of the amenities!
For dinner we all jumped at the chance to eat at Olive Garden (since the closest ones are 55 min away)
Do you like how Mike snuck into this family photo...
I just love this guy!
The whole Gang
Lindsey's cute pregnant belly with baby Tucker inside ;)
Since Mike and I had to take off so early in the morning so I could catch my flight we all had breakfast at a dinner close to the tip of the Cape.
Mike and I with sweet Baby Kerrigan (who's not really a baby anyone..)
A final glance at the cold, misty, rainy cape cod.

You know even though the weather was hardly ideal it was so great to just be away from it all with friends. We all had fun just spending time relaxing together and enjoying our friendships. We are going to fell a pretty big hole in our little group when the Stokes move in 2 weeks :(

1 comment:

  1. Sad you guys had to leave early...but good good times! Can't wait to see more pictures, thanks for being willing to lug your camera around since I wasn't!
    I love the first picture, everyone realizes a picture is being taken except me : ) I always look mean when that happens...makes me wonder if I scowl alot without knowing?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete